Emiliano is a senior Project Manager and an Agile Coach, with over 20 years of experience in the field.
He is a PMP, PMI-ACP and CSM certified professional, with solid knowledge of the traditional and agile project management disciplines. He is currently managing projects mainly related to the creation of IT solutions. He is also assigned to project/program management consultancy jobs, using both the traditional and agile project management approaches, assumingthe role of Agile Coach and/or Mentor.
He is an experienced Trainer in various project management disciplines.
As one of the founding partner of an IT Consultancy agency, Emiliano has experience in the main aspects of client management and engagement, sourcing the business and negotiating bids to full delivery of assignments with different players. His deep technical experience in conducting software development projects, helps also to effectively interact with and coach the teams.
Emiliano is an active member in some project management communities: he is part of the PMI-NIC (Project Management Institute, Northern Italy Chapter), Agile Lean Europe and Italian Agile Movement. He has contributed as a speaker in several project management conferences and seminars (e.g. PMI, IIBA-NYC, BetterSW conf, IPMA, etc.).
Emiliano is a very flexible and experienced Coach who can easily and proactively interact with stakeholders at all levels, mixing competence in the mainstream methodologies with practical business knowledge to achieve results quickly and efficiently working in multi-cultural, global environments.
Specialties: In depth knowledge of: PMI – PMBoK – PMP, SCRUM, Kanban, Lean, Agile Project Management.
Excellent Public Speaker.
Qualities: Passion, Agility, Effectiveness, Leadership.
Abilities: Communication, Pragmatism, Proactivity, Commitment
IT Skills: Office, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MS SQLServer, MySQL, MS Project, MS Visio, MindJet, MS SharePoint, Crystal Report
April 2013 to today: Agile Practice Leader & Lean/Agile Coach at inspearit Italy.
Emiliano as a coach, helps the organizations to adopt agile, by training, coaching and mentor the people involved. His experience let him to engage and involve both business and operational people, managers and workers.
Emiliano helps the whole organization in the agile tranistion, scaling the practices from the bottom line, through the upper levels.
He is also responsible for the improvement of the agile practices in inspearit Italy, keeping alive the focus on the discipline, studying and sharing the knowledge and the experience internally.
1998 to March 2013: Project/Program Manager and Owner at Diesys Informatica, Milan (IT) He led, mainly as a consultant, projects aimed at developing and delivering of software solutions using both the agile and traditional approach of project management. He is one of the company founding partners. Important experiences gained also as a trainer in the IT and project management fields.
As one of the founding partner he was also involved in business development, account management duties and main consultancy activity and experience described below:
- Mar 2012 – today: Alliance Healthcare Ltd. Naples (IT). Agile Coach and Project Management Quality Consultant.
He helped and facilitated the adoption of agile methodologies (Scrum) by training and coaching teams and product owners and accompanying the company in embracing agile also in the other management levels (Scrum of Scrums, MetaScrum).
He also participated to the harmonization of the existing phase-gate development cycle process, toward the new iterative methodology.
He is now working on the definition of new testing strategy according to the agile methodology and revisiting practices and metrics in order to increase the software quality and the way it’s measured.
- Sep 2011 – today: UBI Bank (Everis Italy Spa). Bergamo (IT). He is giving support to the operations and IT departments as a consultant, in a big bank program regarding new laws and regulations about the protection of the transparency of contractual conditions and of the correctness of relations with customers.
- 2000 – 2011: STMicroelectronics Spa, Agrate Brianza (IT). He managed projects and released enterprise software solutions: web-based or windows client/server, multi-languages, multi-sites, with large numbers of connected users. He was responsible for the coordination of the internal development team and the relationships with the line management of the customer.
- 1998 – 2011: European School of Oncology, Milan (IT). He led projects for the designing and development of software solutions (accounting, CRM, B2B, portal), for the provision of training courses in the medical fields.
- 2011: Codd & Date Education, Milan (IT). He taught several project management courses for banks, assurances and utilities.
- 2011: European School of Project Management, Turin (IT). He taught agile project management courses.
- 2006 – 2010: Toshiba Europe GmbH, Neuss (DE). He managed the realisation of system integration, back office and extranet software applications.
- 2005 – 2009: Technoprobe Spa, Merate (IT). He worked for the company during the period of its greatest expansion. He was involved in re-engineering of software information systems procedures. He led and participated in the development of solutions for managing the life cycle of production and development of industrial automation applications.
2000 – today: Project Management and IT trainer. Topics include, Project Management Fundamentals (based on PMI), PM Advanced Techniques, SCRUM and Agile Project Management for IT.
Courses offered for: Pramerica Life Insurance, ING Direct Bank, Medio Factoring (S. Paolo Bank), Fideuram Bank, Unicredit Bank (English), BAPR Bank, ENI, SNAM, Bicocca University, Siemens, Thyssen Krupp.
1995 to 1997: Software Analyst at Global Service, Milan (IT). He was Involved in the analysis and development of customized software applications.
1993 to 1995: Developer at Datalog Srl, Milan (IT). He was involved in the development of an enterprise software for accountants. He acquired skills in the accounting field, relating to sales processes, billing, accounting and warehouse management.
- Feb/2012, Neuro Science Linguistic Coaching Course (Prep. ICF ACC Certification)
IN Coach Academy / The Management School of Coaching (Milan – Italy)
- 2011, PMI-ACP Certification Exam Preparation
SCRUM Alliance, Agile Lean Europe, CollabNet, PMI Agile Community of Practice
- Jan/2011, CSM Certified Scrum Master Training
SCRUM Alliance Organization (Scotland – U.K.)
- 2010, Master24 – Management and Leadership
Il Sole 24 Ore – Business School (Online)
- 2007, PMP Certification Exam Preparation
Eureka srl (Milan – Italy)
- Nov/2004, Microsoft Visual Basic.Net Programming
Global Knowledge (Milan – Italy)
- May/2001, Project Management in Information Systems
School of Management Bocconi (Milan – Italy)
- Sep/1999, Migration to OO Programming with Java
Sun Microsystems (Agrate B.za – Italy)
- 1986-1990, Secondary school information technology diploma
Istituto Tecnico Industriale Parco Nord (Milan – Italy)
- Feb /2012, PMI-ACP – PMI Agile Certified Practitioner
Project Management Institute
- Jan /2011, CSM – Certified Scrum Master
SCRUM Alliance Organization
- Nov/2008, PMP – Project Management Professional
Project Management Institute
- Jul/1999, MCP – Microsoft Certified Professional (SQL Server)
SKILLS AND INTERESTS
- Project Management: in depth knowledge of PMI – PMBoK – PMP, SCRUM – Lean – Agile Project Management
- Languages: italian mother tongue, english advanced
- Presentation skills: proficient
- Communication skills: brilliant
- Information Technology: Office, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MS SQLServer, MySQL, MS Project, MS Visio, MindJet, MS SharePoint, Crystal Report
- Qualities: Passion, Agility, Effectiveness, Leadership
- Abilities: Communication, Pragmatism, Proactivity, Commitment
- Hobbies: guitar, sports
Non c'è ancora nessun commento.